Floyd County Indiana Treasurer
THE OFFICE IS NOT OPEN FOR IN PERSON PAYMENTS: PLEASE USE THE OPTIONS LISTED ON THE BACK OF YOUR BILL!
The Floyd County Treasurer is responsible for depository of tax obligations, collection of property taxes, processing of Liquor License renewals, processing of mobile home relocation permits and title transfers, General bookkeeping, distribution, county investments and Auditing. In addition, the office handles the yearly Tax Sale, collections liens from the Municipal Utilities as well as Code Enforcement.
2020 Tax Bill Information
Spring Tax Bills are due 5/11/2020, but no penalties will be applied until after July 10th , unless it is escrowed, then they are due 5/11/2020.
Spring and Fall (1 bill) tax statements will be mailed out April 9th 2020
Who to contact with questions?
- Assessments - Assessor - 812.948.5420 Option 1
- Exemptions & Rates - Auditor - 812.948.5434
- Tax Payments - Treasurer - 812.948.5477 Option 4
IF YOUR PROPERTY IS ELIGIBLE FOR TAX SALE YOU MUST MAKE YOUR PAYMENT DIRECTLY TO THE TREASURERS OFFICE IN CASH OR CERTIFIED FUNDS. ONLINE OR CREDIT CARD PAYMENT IS NOT ACCEPTED.
1. ONLINE - Credit Card, Debit Card, or E-Check*: Click here to make your online payment *Subject to a Convenience Fee
2. PHONE PAYMENTS: 1-877-947-2677*
3. LOCAL BANKS: ANY FLOYD COUNTY BRANCH - WITH CURRENT YEAR TAX STATEMENT
- German American Bank
- First Harrison Bank
- Stock Yards Bank
4. BY MAIL: (PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF REMIT ADDRESS) Payment with copy A and/or B tax statement: Floyd County Treasurer PO Box 3697 Evansville, IN 47736 Payments by mail must be postmarked no later than the due date on the front of the statement.
5. IN PERSON: With entire tax statement may be made at:
- Floyd County Treasurer Office - 311 Hauss Sq. Rm 113 (Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm)
- 24 Hour Dropbox - Entrance of City County Building & Sheriff's lobby at Hauss Square building in New Albany
6. Please note as of March 16, 2020 Floyd County Commissioners have placed limited public access to all Floyd County Government Buildings. It is highly recommended when paying your upcoming Spring taxes to take advantage of the other available ways to pay excluding in person.
*Please Note: Reprints of Tax Bill $1 Charge
2020 Tax Sale Information
Floyd County Tax sale details will be announced in the future. For information on tax sale properties please visit www.sriservices.com .