Floyd County Indiana Treasurer
The Floyd County Treasurer is responsible for depository of tax obligations, collection of property taxes, processing of Liquor License renewals, processing of mobile home relocation permits and title transfers, General bookkeeping, distribution, county investments and Auditing. In addition, the office handles the yearly Tax Sale, collections liens from the Municipal Utilities as well as Code Enforcement.
2018 Tax Bill Information
Spring and Fall (1 bill) tax statements will be mailed out the second week of April
- May 10 2018 – First installment deadline
- November 13 2018 – Second installment deadline
Who to contact with questions?
- Assessments - Assessor - 812.948.5420 Option 1
- Exemptions & Rates - Auditor - 812.948.5434
- Tax Payments - Treasurer - 812.948.5477 Option 4
1. ONLINE - Credit Card, Debit Card, or E-Check*: Click here to make your online payment *Subject to a Convenience Fee
2. PHONE PAYMENTS: 1-877-947-2677*
3. LOCAL BANKS: ANY FLOYD COUNTY BRANCH - WITH CURRENT YEAR TAX STATEMENT
- MainSource Bank
- German American Bank
- First Harrison Bank
- Stock Yards Bank
4. BY MAIL: Payment with copy A and/or B tax statement:Floyd County Treasurer PO Box 2010 New Albany, IN 47150 Payments by mail must be postmarked no later than the due date on the front of the statement.For return receipt, mail C copy and include a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
5. IN PERSON: With entire tax statement may be made at:
- Floyd County Treasurer Office - 311 Hauss Sq. Rm 113 (Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm)
- 24 Hour Dropbox - Sheriff's lobby at Hauss Square building in New Albany
*Please Note: Reprints of Tax Bill $1 Charge
2018 Tax Sale Information
Floyd County Tax sale will be held Wednesday, September 26th at 10:00 am in the city county building. For information on tax sale properties please visit www.sriservices.com .