Nursing Department Fees
- Children’s Immunizations: Children’s immunization clinics are held every Wednesday, by appointment only. Please call (812) 948-4726, ext. 489 to make your appointment. If Wednesdays are not an option please call us.
- VFC (Vaccine for Children): A federally funded program that provides vaccines at no cost to children who might not otherwise be vaccinated because of inability to pay.
- Children who are enrolled in Medicaid are eligible for VFC vaccine at no charge. We (the Health Department) bill Medicaid on your behalf and there is no out of pocket expense.
- Children who are eligible for VFC: (Those without insurance, those whose insurance does not pay for vaccines and those who are American Indian or Alaskan Native) are asked to pay an administration fee of $8.00 per vaccination to help cover our cost for supplies. No child, however, will be denied vaccine for inability to pay an administration fee.
- Children who are insured: We are now able to bill private insurance for vaccine through VaxCare. There is usually no out of pocket expense for this service. If your insurance does not reimburse the Health Department, however, you are responsible for the cost of vaccine(s).
Adult Immunizations/TB Tests
By appointment only - please call (812) 948-4726, ext 659 or 489
Prices are subject to change
- Flu Vaccine - $25.00
- Pneumonia Vaccine - $104.00
- Hepatitis A Vaccine - $45.00
- Hepatitis B Vaccine - $45.00
- TDAP (tetanus, diptheria, pertussis) - $44.00
- Varicella (chickenpox) - $130.00
- MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) - $79.00
- TB Skin Test (PPD) - $10.00
For adults who meet financial need requirements, do not have insurance or are underinsured and are at risk, the following vaccines are available through the Indiana Publicly Funded Vaccine Program: TDAP, HPV, Influenza, Pneumonia, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, MMR and Varicella. Please call for details.