A Healthy Floyd County Begins With Vaccinations!
The Floyd County Health Department can provide vaccines to all children under the age of 19 regardless of insurance status
Click here to schedule a children’s Immunizations appointment online or call us at 812-948-4726.
- Private Insurance: No out of pocket expense if insurance covers the cost of vaccine. Bring your insurance card and the name and date of birth of the policy holder
- Medicaid: No charge, please bring Medicaid number with you
- American Indian or Alaskan Native: No charge, but please bring documentation.
- No Insurance/Insurance Does Not Cover Vaccines: No charge, but we ask for $8.00 per vaccine to cover the cost of administration. (No child is refused for inability to pay)
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- To avoid long wait times please click here to schedule an appointment
- To reschedule or cancel an appointment please follow the link that can be found in the text or e-mail sent to confirm the appointment or call us at (812)-948-4726 and then choose option 3
For more information on children’s immunizations, please click here to visit the CDC children’s immunization schedule website