A Healthy Floyd County Begins With Vaccinations!
The Floyd County Health Department can provide vaccines to all children under the age of 19 regardless of insurance status
Children’s Immunizations may be scheduled online at floydcountyhealth.org or by calling us at 812-948-4726.
- Private Insurance: No out of pocket expense if insurance covers the cost of vaccine. Bring your insurance card and the name and date of the policy holder
- Medicaid: No charge, bring Medicaid number with you
- American Indian or Alaskan Native: No charge-bring documentation
- No Insurance/Insurance Does Not Cover Vaccines: We ask for $8.00 per vaccine to cover the cost of our supplies. (No child is refused for inability to pay)
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- A current vaccination record must be available to us or no shots can be administered
- Appointments are limited, schedule your child’s appointment well in advance
- Keep your appointment. If you cannot make it to your appointment, or your child is ill, please call us to reschedule so that another child can be seen
For more information on children’s immunizations, please click here to visit the CDC children’s immunization website