A Healthy Floyd County Begins With Vaccinations!
Adult immunizations are given by appointment. Call us at 812-948-4726 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
If you have private insurance:
The Floyd County Health Department offers most adult vaccinations and for those who have eligible private insurance, there is usually no out of pocket expense.
If you do not have insurance, or insurance that does not pay for vaccine:
You may qualify for certain vaccines through Indiana’s publicly funded vaccine program if you have no insurance or you are underinsured and certain risk criteria are met. There is an $8.00 administration fee for those vaccines. Call us to schedule an appointment or for more details.
If you do not have insurance and do not qualify for publicly funded vaccine:
We also offer adult vaccines for purchase. See below for the price list.
Adult Immunizations Fees
Prices are subject to change
- Flu Vaccine - $25.00
- Pneumonia Vaccine (Pneumovax23) - $104.00
- Pneumonia Vaccine (Prevnar13) - $202.00
- Hepatitis A Vaccine - $45.00
- Hepatitis B Vaccine - $45.00
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diptheria, Pertussis) - $44.00
- Varicella (Chickenpox) Vaccine - $130.00
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Vaccine - $79.00
- TB Skin Test (PPD) - $10.00
Adult Immunizations / TB Tests
By appointment only-please call 812-948-4726 ext 489, 659 or 658